Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ya Allah!!!

One thing, for instance. Allah S.W.T. is my one and only God I believe throughout dis world. So do other Muslims too. So I urged here people, stop using "OMG". Use "Ya Allah", because it represent Muslims. Unless you are have other thoughts. As simple as that. And this message is straight-away from the heart, unpaid and honest. hahahahaha

YA ALLAH!!!



WHY I HAVE SO MANY GIRL FOLLOWERS??!!
AM I HOT??
AM I THAT ATTRACTIVE???

yup. I am being nonsense as soon as I woke up from sleep. haha.



p/s : poyo sial. hahaha

4 comments:

  1. yg ni serius tk lucah..hehe

    org skrg tk kisah maksud..
    jnji nmpak cool...

    p.s

    entry bgs tp lu mmg poyo..kehkeh

    ReplyDelete
  2. yusuf ko mmg dengki kat aku ko benci sngt ke kat aku haaa sedeyh dow pebende aku ngarut ni aaaah lantak a

    ReplyDelete
  3. alolo...haha

    emo la lu bro..
    pemuzik mn leh emo2..cis..kek

    kehkeh

    ReplyDelete
  4. emo tu da jd satu genre bro.. aku cume meraikan je eheh

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails