Friday, May 22, 2009

I AM SEMI OTAKU.



What`s otaku??

Otaku is a Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly anime, manga, and video games.

This is a general definition. Ask the Japanese, and they may answered you - otaku is nerd @ geek. Their own nation has labelled this type of people with such negative impression. Trust me, although they claimed not, but some of them do.

Honestly, I like to read manga such as Naruto, Bleach, Eye Shield 21 and many more. Hey, this has become a phenomena to this world today, to some extend la.. not to all people. You cant expect that this men @ women who look cool with cars or sports is not a person with manga or anime or anything related to that in their mind. As for me, I enjoyed playing sports, jamming with friends during weekend but I still read manga, almost everyday. Get life people. People are not grouped by people impression, but by their interest.


p / s : People look fool if they r tryin to look cool, sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails